Starting something new can be daunting, overwhelming, and expensive, but it doesn’t have to be! I’ve curated more than 50 of my favourite tools over 10 categories to help you turn your dream into a reality quickly, effectively, and for free!
- Buffer – Schedule & plan all of your social media posts
- Later – Schedule & plan your Instagram posts
- Typeform – Build conversational forms, surveys, quizzes, landing pages, and more
- LinkTree – Link to multiple URLs in your Instagram bio
- Bitly – Create custom, trackable & optimised shortlinks
- Manychat – Create a Facebook Messenger bot for marketing, sales and support
- Twiverse – Search for Twitter users who share your interests and come from different backgrounds
- Adobe Color CC – Create, explore & save colour themes
- Coolors – Generate, tweak & save random colour palettes
- Color Hunt – Browse, like, and save colour palettes created by designers
- Khroma – Discover, search, and save AI generated colours based on the ones you love
- Coolhue – Find the coolest gradients
- Trello – Work collaboratively on tasks
- Evernote – Create and organise your notes
- Station – Unify all of your work tools into one neat & productive interface
- Toggl – Track your time
- IFTTT – Help your apps and devices work together automatically
- Zapier – Connect the apps you use everyday to automate your work and be more productive
- SmallPDF – convert, compress, merge, split, rotate, sign, unlock and edit your PDF files
- Whimsical – Collaborate visually through flowcharts, wireframes, and sticky notes
- Medium – Read and write big ideas and important stories
- CoSchedule Headline Analyser – Analyze your blog titles, email subject lines & more to write headlines that drive traffic, shares, and search results
- Grammarly – Check your grammar wherever you write
- Pagespeed Insights – Analyze the content of your website and get suggestions on how to make it faster
- Google Analytics – Measure, track & make decisions about your website, it’s visitors and their behaviour
- Unsplash – Browse, collect, and download beautiful free images
- Coverr – Download royalty free, unique and beautiful video footage for your website or any project
- Loom – Record, share, and collaborate through recorded video
- Google Meet – Meet people face-to-face through video chat
- ImageOptim – Save disk space & bandwidth by compressing images without losing quality
- Calendly – Say goodbye to phone and email tag for finding the perfect meeting time
- Google My Business – Get your free Business Profile to start building visibility in Google Maps and Google Search in your local community.
- Listgoal – Quickly check your progress towards your email subscriber goal!
- Namecheckr – Make sure your new business name isn’t already taken on all of your favourite platforms
- Slack – Send real-time messages and files with your collaborators and colleagues
- Iubenda – Make your sites and apps compliant with the law
- Pinterest – Discover & gather recipes, home ideas, style inspiration and other ideas to try.
- Behance – Showcase and discover the latest work from top online portfolios by creative professionals across industries
- TedX – Watch local speakers presenting to local audiences about everything from business to brains.
- Dribbble – Gain inspiration, feedback, community, and jobs, and discover and connect with designers worldwide.
- Really Good Emails – Find the best email designs
- Designspiration – Discover great art, design, architecture, photography and web inspiration
- SiteInspire – Browse a showcase of the best web design inspiration, featuring over 2500 websites